Growth and development is part of life that each and every living thing has to encounter. In human beings,the physical growth and development occurs in four stages i.e infancy,childhood,adolescent and adulthood.
Adolescence is experienced by kids from the age of 13 to 19 years of age. Within this period,most of them begin to realize that they are grown ups even though they aren’t. They start living in their own world where adults and children don’t find it suitable to fit in.Teenagers are always energetic, jovial and ready to try new things.However, their world is full of challenges and to what it doesn’t seem to most is that they are easily controlled by emotions.
some of the Common things in teenagers
- Teenagers find it easy to lie than to say the truth – They believe that lying protects them from feeling bad and that is one of the ways to prevent arguments or conflicts.
- Teenagers are so emotional(Emotionally weak) – Adults know how to handle a situation when it arises because they have grown mentally and may have encountered a similar situation from the past,teenagers don’t. Most teenagers are loving beings,they fear being hurt as well as hurting others.
- Teenagers are normally sorry – Unlike most adults who can easily apologize and move on after making a mistake,teenagers find it hard to apologize even though they want to.They are always apologetic even though most of the time they would never say it.
- Teenagers normally make silly mistakes -Teenagers are mostly fond of making mistakes because they are still growing.As mentioned earlier, teenagers like trying new things and in the process they make a lot of mistakes.
- Teenagers like fun – Teenagers are so energetic,ready to dance or play.They like listening to loud music.And will always engage in activities that excite them.
- Teenagers are gullible – Teenagers are naive. They can easily be controlled by peer group.And they can easily believe in what they see or hear without making personal judgement.
three common things teenagers don’t like
- Being answerable.
- Teenagers don’t like responsibilities.
- Making mistakes.
Teenagers may feel isolated from the rest of the world but that doesn’t mean we should not pay attention to them.we should always be ready to listen to them and not judge them for their actions, but guide them and advise them on the right way to go.
who speaks his mind through writing and believes that different thoughts create a great voice that can transform the human race in its entirety.